new student guide
Welcome to Be One Yoga
We can’t wait to meet you! Here are some helpful tips to get you started:
- No pre-registration is required to attend hot or warm classes but please do arrive 15-20 minutes early for your first class, allowing time for paperwork, set-up and to ask any questions you might have.
- Come to class well hydrated!! Drink plenty of water throughout the day both before and again after class. Hydration is very important to your hot yoga success.
- Avoid eating about 2-3 hours before your classes.
- Studio A is zonally heated (95°-110°). Be prepared to SWEAT. It is common for newer students to occasionally experience a light-headed, dizzy and/or nauseous feeling during their first few classes. If you experience any of these feelings, we suggest taking a break by sitting/lying down on your mat. The sooner you rest, the faster you will recover.
- A yoga mat is required for class. Mats are available for purchase or rental in studio. You will also need a large towel to cover your mat and possibly a second towel for drying off/cleaning up.
- We ask that you stay in the room during class. Coming late and leaving during class is distracting to others. If an emergency requires you to leave, please exit quietly.
- We suggest wearing comfortable workout clothing. Breathable/stretchable fabrics are optimal. Cotton tends to become heavy and can be somewhat bothersome when wet.
Registration and Waiver Form